Sunday, May 3, 2009
Look down below this post
Maybe its because the post is down in the middle of the blog,but a few weeks back, we finally got to upload this hilarious video of Daphne throwing snowballs, and were totally expecting a major comment turnout from the Peanut Gallery. I just wanted to point that out, because this vid. is one of the funniest I have seen in a long time. Its only 8-9 posts down, and is only about 1:30 long, so it shouldn't take up TOO much time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so cool. I commented on the video. I hadn't seen it yet and she is just so cute!!! Oh and I didn't say it in my comment but I love how excited she got when she witnessed the snow Bryan had shoveled right in front of her.
What are you doing now that it is summer I thought there would be posts everyday. Thomas....But I did go watch Daphne in the snow.
Post a Comment